Friday, June 11, 2010

Customer feedback, updated 7-15-11

~*~ in excellent condition, great price, fast shipping!! love it :)

~*~ Fast shipping. Item as described. A+

~*~ The books arrived a week ago, and I wanted to write you and thank you for them! They're all just the way they ought to be. Thank you so much for them! You did a great job finding, pricing, ;) packaging and shipping them! Thanks so much!

~*~ Fast shipping. Thanks!

~*~ Received quickly and in great condition. Thanks!

~*~ Awesomeness!!!AAA++++ Fast Shipping Perfect condition!!

~*~ great seller to work with, ships fast and prompt

~*~ Excellent transaction! Hope to do more business with!

~*~ Great book. Fast shipping. Thanks for a great experience.

~*~ Shipped and Arrived sooner than expected. I was very satisfied.

~*~ Fast shipping. Anxious to read.

~*~ Item was shipped promptly and in great condition. Packing was fine. No problems!

~*~ Great to work with. Good pricing, good product.

~*~ Great price, fast shipping, Thanks so much!

~*~ Quick shipping very efficient - great seller

~*~ Book as described. Thank you!! Would buy from this seller again.

~*~ Book in great condition. Timely shipping. Thanks!

~*~ Good shipping & packing. Book as described. A+++ Dealer!!

~*~ Our books arived today!!! They are awesome!!! Thanks so much!! We are very happy with them!

~*~ Well packed and quick shipment

~*~ Item arrived swiftly, as advertised.

~*~ Excellent transaction! Thank you!! God Bless!!!!

~*~ I got my books today! Thank you so much! I can't wait to sit down and read them... I am really pleased with all the books and how fast I got them. I will be buying from you again soon.

~*~ Item received- Great seller- Super service A+A+A+

~*~ Received my item quickly and in great shape!! Thanks so Much!!

~*~ Received very quickly. Quick and easy sale.

~*~ Just to let you know that the books have been enjoyed... I really appreciate it. I will get in touch with you again when I come up with some more titles and authors. You did a good job. Thanks.

~*~ quick shipping, product as described, thank you

~*~ Thank you very much, exactly as you advertised.

~*~ Excellent and Very Fast Transaction. Thank you!

~*~ Excellent service - book as described

~*~ Excellent. thank you.

~*~ Item was as described and in good condition. Thanks.

~*~ Super fast shipment! AAA+++ seller!

~*~ Excellent! Pleasure to do business with!

~*~ A great and favorite seller AAA+++ One of the very best

~*~ Super seller, book in great condition! Fast shipping, Thanks so much!!! AAA+++

~*~ Packaged well and as described

~*~ Thanks for this item. AAA++++ seller

~*~ Everything was good. Thanks.

~*~ Great seller, would definateley buy from again. Thanks!!

~*~ Quick service-great book!

~*~ Awesome seller, Item as described & fast shipping. : ) a happy customer !

~*~ The books arrived yesterday, and they're lovely! Thank you so much!

~*~ Everything was great! Thank you!

~*~ Book came in great shape with a nice note of thanks. Thank you!

~*~ Quick Shipment ... Good condition ... Thank you!

~*~ I received the books yesterday--that was fast! I'm very pleased with them. And thanks for the bookmark--it's so cute. (: Thanks again!

~*~ Great to do business with. HIGHLY Recommend.

~*~ Just wanted to let you know the book arrived today and we are all very excited to read it as a family! Thanks so much!

~*~ GREAT SELLER! sent item promptly and as promised- thanks!

~*~ I received my book this evening. I cannot thank you enough! I cannot explain how excited i am by such a small book. Thank you for the service you offer, I'm sure you've made countless bibliophiles very happy! I will undoubtedly [be] placing other (bigger) orders with you in the future...Thanks again, I (we all) really appreciate it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We were very pleased with our purchase!
Books were described accurately and what a bargain!
~Jaclynn & Samantha

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Belle said...

I bought some books from this blogstore.

All of the books I received were in good, clean condition!

FAST shipping on these books too!!!

I enjoyed buying books from this store and I will be checking at this shop often for more books that might interest me! I hope to purchase more soon!

Thank you Bibliophile Niche for the great books and reasonable prices!!!

Belle